Cartoon House: Interview with Jerry Beamhead
A cartoon guest-post from J.B. Biggerstaff.
Interview with Jerry Beamhead.
1) So, Jerry Beamhead, you are a reanimated severed head. Does a beamhead have memories?
2) Second question. So, you say you don’t remember yourself. Would anyone who’d known you recognize you?
3) So Jerry. The beamhead program was launched with an idea of sending beamheads to Mars. Are you disappointed that’s over?
4) So you talked about the biological nuts and bolts. Now anyone would wonder what keeps a beamhead from…going bad, say.
5) Question Five. Do you think about dying? Technically, I know it’s not an issue. But you were created to be expended.
6) But is it possible for a beamhead to “survive” without human assistance? The whole point is unmanned exploration, right?